Apprenticeships at Selecta one
Are you looking for an exciting start to your career?
An apprenticeship with a long-term perspective in an internationally successful family business?
Then we are your perfect fit.
we love to grow® – to start your career, we offer an environment in which you can grow personally and professionally. Your trainers and many motivated and experienced colleagues will support you from the very beginning until the successful completion of your apprenticeship. Hence, we offer daily mentoring, internal and external trainings as well as exam preparation courses.
Contact person: Denise Uhlendahl
Contact person: Yvonne Faigle
After completing your apprenticeship, you have several national and international opportunities within the Selecta one group. Anyone with commitment and talent can apply for various positions in commercial areas, in the laboratory, in breeding or young plants production. We train you to grow with us in the long run!
What does a detailed application for Selecta one look like?
- A short cover letter: motivation, salary expectations and possible starting date.
- Tabular Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certificates, transcripts of records, references
What happens with your application documents? What is our application procedure?
- The HR department reviews your application.
- Suitable applications are forwarded to the respective department (duration: 2-4 weeks). You will then be contacted or given feedback by the HR department.
- We delete your personal data six months after the end of the application process.